The mission of the Delaware River and Bay Authority is to provide safe, efficient and modern terminals, crossings, vessels and related transportation while participating in controlled economic development opportunities supported by a technically proficient and professionally motivated work force dedicated to providing high quality customer service.
We live by a strong set of values that shape and guide how we do our work, including the following:
- Having integrity and being honest;
- Being capable and competent;
- Being accountable for what we do and how we do it;
- Having respect for and celebrating our diversity;
- Passionately and enthusiastically providing a public service; and
- Working together collaboratively as a team.
Our Strategic Objectives
We are dedicating our efforts and resources to the following:
- Operational excellence, continually improving our core businesses and support functions, measuring how well we're doing;
- Customer satisfaction, making sure we meet the needs and exceed the expectations of every one of our customers;
- Leadership development, helping everyone to develop their leadership skills;
- Individual development, the education and resources that will help each one of us to be "the best that we can be".
- Teamwork, continually improving how we work together; and
- Communication, keeping everyone informed and providing a forum for new ideas.