NOTICE OF MEETING OF THE COMMISSIONERS
THE DELAWARE RIVER AND BAY AUTHORITY
A public Board meeting of the Commissioners of the Delaware River and Bay Authority will be held on TUESDAY, December 18, 2018 in the James Julian Boardroom, located in the Administration Building of the Delaware River and Bay Authority, New Castle, Delaware 19720. The Board meeting generally begins shortly after the completion of committee meetings, which may be between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted, however, in no event will the public meeting commence any earlier than 10:00 a.m. Committee meetings begin at 9:00 a.m. the same date and location as the Board meeting. As of this date, the following matters may be discussed at this meeting:
* Matters Relating to the Administration and Operation of the Delaware Memorial Bridge, the Cape May-Lewes Ferry, the Airports Division and the Forts Ferry Crossing.
* Matters Relating to Personnel, Finances, Engineering, and Information Services of the Authority.
The public meeting may be preceded and/or followed by an Executive Session, closed to the public. The following information of a confidential nature may be discussed:
* Long Range Planning Alternatives
* Personnel Matter
* Discussion Concerning Financial Policy and Planning
* Contract/Lease Negotiations
* Current Litigation Activities
PDF of Notice